A career in the hospitality industry is a life of wonderful opportunity. Like most things in life the foundation is of paramount importance and the experience of working in the The Lansdowne Kenmare will prove to be a cornerstone of your career.
Knowing the basics, the intricacies of great hospitality, personalised service and detailed operational systems will ensure your CV and application will be viewed with interest from future employers. We strive to provide a working environment that is exact but friendly.
JOIN A TEAM THAT CARES
Join our Team at 4 **** The Lansdowne Kenmare – proud member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
We have the following fantastic opportunities:
• Front Office Receptionist
• Food & Beverage Assistants for our LK Café
• Night Porter
Job Types: Full-time/ Part-time
Additional pay: Tips
• 40 hour working week
• Generous remuneration
• Complimentary Meals on Duty
• Friends & Family discount rates in all properties The Lansdowne Kenmare, Park Hotel Kenmare & Boathouse
• A day off on the day after your birthday so you can celebrate properly
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• €100.00 Kenmare Living Gift Voucher annually
• Discounted rate with Five Star Fitness
• Excellent Training and personal development
• Potential to gain experience in sister properties and departments
• The opportunity after year one to work in Small Luxury Hotels of the World properties worldwide
For a full job description and to express your interest in these wonderful opportunities, please contact Kasia – email@example.com or 064 66 40 200.
We also offer great opportunities in our sister properties Park Hotel Kenmare and Dromquinna Manor.
Should you wish to be considered for a position in the hotel please forward your CV to Kasia@lansdownekenmare.com